I’m offering a limited number of discounted ($50) 30-minute coaching calls to specifically focus on preparing for the holidays.
❤️ Plan a holiday gathering that doesn’t trigger or support eating disorder behavior.
❤️ Ask your parents to stop policing your child’s plate.
❤️ Interrupt Aunt Margaret when she starts talking about her diet.
❤️ Tell Uncle Cornelius not to pinch your child’s side and wink about recent weight gain.
Set boundaries and feel confident about how you handle the holidays this year.
Get targeted help with holiday planning
- Help me tell family members not to talk about weight, dieting, etc.
- Should I tell my family about my child’s food/weight issues?
- How can I prepare my child for inappropriate and hurtful comments from family members?
- How can we prepare for the holidays with an eating disorder?
- How can I help my child eat well before and during the holidays?
- Should we skip the holidays this year?
- I’ve never done this before! How do I navigate the holidays with my child who is having food/weight/eating issues?
I was totally freaking out, but at least now I know what to expect and what I can and should do to protect my child from the worst parts of my family. I mean, they’re great, but the diet talk is pretty out of control.B. Holland